What would you do if you won a lottery, $10 million?

 What would you do if you won a lottery, $10 million?


lol Ten million is a lot of money, and a big responsibility.  I would likely give it away to people who need it the most. I might start my own NGO. Of course I’d marry a tall beautiful girl 😂 , buy a nice house and car and whatever, and maybe spend  five or six million for myself. But the rest I will give away, and I definitely won’t quit my present job.😋

Spending money can be fun, but it won’t bring you real happiness. Only helping the others who are in need , and using your energy to create something innovative, can bring real happiness to life.

..............................................................



Play Quiz : 


Hey you! Yeah, you! Are you feelin' lucky? Yessssssssssss ??? Play this quiz game... share your best scores..

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sarahaspler/can-you-win-this-buzzfeed-lottery-game